Harper House, Bristol – Trym Holdings
Refurbishment and extensions to provide an additional 26 student bedrooms on an elevated site close to the Clifton Downs.
Harper House was built in the 1950’s and had been in use as student accommodation when it was acquired by the current owner. The elevations were remodelled to harmonise with the adjacent Victorian-era brick building and the interior was also redesigned. When completed, Harper House provided 14 self-contained flats housing a total of 65 students in sustainable accommodation in this popular and fashionable residential location.